First Aid Care (FAC) is a registered Training Partner for the Canadian Red Cross. Established in 2009, and a partner with the Number One first aid provider in Canada, FAC has certified hundreds of individuals in courses that are in compliance with WSIB (Ontario’s Workplace Safety and Insurance Board). These causes are also recognized by the Ministry of Labour (MOL) whose mandate is to develop and enforce labour legislation, so as to advance safe, fair and harmonious workplace practices that are essential to the social and economic well-being of the people of Ontario.
Apart from the Canadian Red Cross First Aid & CPR programs, First Aid Care also provides online courses in Health & Safety – including the most popular one – WHMIS 2015 standards. Our Respect Education courses have harnessed quite an interest and as such we have provided some FREE courses to allow an overview of what to expect when registering in the Respect Education Program.
We are very excited to announce that starting this Fall, we will also be offering Mental Health as part of the Standard First Aid and CPR curriculum. We will provide more information as it comes available – alternatively, you can check out our blog.
By choosing to train with us you will benefit from national training standards, scheduling flexibility (great for shift workers) and up-to-date content that is recognised Canada-wide.
Need on-site training for your staff? Take advantage of our Corporate Discount Program – and we will come to you (anywhere in Ontario). For more information, please feel free to contact us.
These are our First Aid & CPR Courses:
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED (Levels A, C and HCP)
- Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED (levels A, C and HCP)
- CPR/AED Level A, C & HCP
- Oxygen Therapy (contact us for a quote)
- Marine First Aid (Basic level only)
- Childcare First Aid & CPR
- Recertification Courses
Our Health & Safety Courses:
- WHMIS – REGISTER HERE
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) – REGISTER HERE
- Lockout /Tagout – REGISTER HERE
- Medical Terminology – REGISTER HERE
- Fire Safety – REGISTER HERE
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG): Energy Services – REGISTER HERE
- Bloodbourne Pathogens – REGISTER HERE
Our Respect Education Courses:
- Introduction to Respect Education – FREE COURSE
- Be Safe! Information for Parents – FREE COURSE
- Be Safe! Overview for Administrators – FREE COURSE
- Be Safe! Training for Educators – REGISTER HERE
- Beyond the Hurt: Preventing Bullying & Harassment – REGISTER HERE
- Healthy Youth Relationships – REGISTER HERE
- Prevention in Motion: Preventing Abuse, Bullying and Harassment of Children & Youth – REGISTER HERE
- Respect in School – REGISTER HERE
- Respect in the Workplace – REGISTER HERE
- Ten Steps to Creating Safe Environments for Organizations & Communities – REGISTER HERE