First Aid Care is a registered Training Partner for the Canadian Red Cross. Our First Aid and CPR courses are in compliance with WSIB (Ontario’s Workplace Safety and Insurance Board); and is recognized by the Ministry of Labour (MOL) whose mandate is to develop and enforce labour legislation, so as to advance safe, fair and harmonious workplace practices that are essential to the social and economic well-being of the people of Ontario.
Our courses include – amongst others:
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED (Levels A, C and HCP)
- Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED (levels A, C and HCP)
- CPR Level A, C & HCP
- Oxygen Therapy
- Marine First Aid (Basic level only)
- AED hands-on training
- Childcare First Aid & CPR
- Recertification Courses
By choosing to train with us you will benefit from national training standards, scheduling flexibility (great for shift workers) and up-to-date content that is recognised Canada-wide.
Courses in June – click on address to register:
- Barrie – 48 Collier St (at Owen St) – June 23 & 24
- Toronto – 219 Dufferin St (at King) – June 27 & 28
- Toronto – 21 St Clair Ave E (at Yonge Str) – June 29 & 30
Need on-site training for your staff? Take advantage of our Corporate Discount Program – and we will come to you (anywhere in Ontario). For more information, please feel free to contact us.